Sunday, April 12, 2009

update

Okay I know I have been very bad at keeping my blog up to date so I am going to do a very short recap of what we have been up to since the last time I updated this.

As some my know I enjoy baking and I try to make at least one treat a week, well my little monkey has become quite the little helper lately and it makes for some great shots of her.


I'm pretty sure this one is one of my favorites. after we bathed her she took off to the kitchen to see if her cookies were out yet.

We have also gone to Sea World a couple of times.


She enjoys the ducks


but her favorite is the dolphine cove.



We have also gone with her uncle & aunt, and she loves playing with her cousin.
At the end of the day however I think they were both pretty tired.






Another Great past time.

I know if I look that good I good play in the water too.

No comments:

Post a Comment